5/15/09

Elephant Dreams

Sorry about the last post... I was just having one of those moments. Y'know, those occasional pangs of utter frustration at the way things are in the world? Okay, maybe it's just me.
I slept well last night... went to bed around 2 and woke up at 11. The good thing about exam week is that on days that you don't have any exams, you get to sleep in. The downside is that the longer you sleep in, the less time you have to study. My next exam is tomorrow morning (yes, Saturday) at 8 AM, but I'm not too worried about it. It's my easiest class, and I know I have an A, but I'm still going to try and get a fair amount of studying done.

Last night my Dali's The Elephants poster fell on me...
Luckily it was still dark, otherwise I think I would have been terrified. I didn't even really think about it, I semi-awoke when I felt it, heard my roommate laugh, and threw it on the ground. When I got out of bed I noticed it on the floor and was really confused.
I guess it's good timing, I need to start moving out of here. My last exam is Wednesday and I can officially say goodbye to this dorm room. I guess I'll miss it...
I'm living in the same building next year, though, only 4 floors down. Next year... I would rather not think about it.

Okayyyy well, I'm going to grab some breakfast and then maybe head over to the library.

Summer couldn't come slower if it tried...





bbw

No comments:

Post a Comment